From the Star Wars Merchandise Wiki.
A list of events in 1980 related to Star Wars merchandise.
- January - Marvel Star Wars 31: Return to Tatooine published.
- February - Marvel Star Wars 32: The Jawa Express published.
- March - Marvel Star Wars 33: Saber Clash published.
- April 12 - Star Wars Episode V; The Empire Strikes Back (novel) published.
- April - Marvel Star Wars 34: Thunder in the Stars published.
- May 21 - Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back premiers.
- May - Marvel Star Wars 35: Dark Lord's Gambit published.
- May - The Marvel Comics Illustrated Version of The Empire Strikes Back published.
- June - Marvel Star Wars 36: Red Queen Rising published.
- July - Marvel Star Wars 37: In Mortal Combat published.
- August 12 - Han Solo and the Lost Legacy published.
- August - Marvel Star Wars 38: Riders in the Void published.
- September - Marvel Star Wars 39: The Empire Strikes Back: Beginning published.
- October - Marvel Star Wars 40: The Empire Strikes Back: Battleground: Hoth published.
- November - Marvel Star Wars 41: The Empire Strikes Back: Imperial Pursuit published.
- December - Marvel Star Wars 42: The Empire Strikes Back: To Be a Jedi published.
- Burger King releases the Burger King/Coca-Cola Collector's Series Empire Strikes Back Glasses.
- Marvel Special Edition 2: The Empire Strikes Back published.
- Marvel Super Special 16: The Empire Strikes Back published.
|1977 1978 1979 - 1980 - 1981 1982 1983|